Massage Course Leading To Nationally Recognised Remedial Massage Diploma
Qualification: Diploma of Remedial Massage
(akin to UK: BTEC Level 5; Australia: Diploma of Remedial Massage; and NZ: NZQA Level 5-6)
Duration: 100 hour Massage Mastery Course
Course code: MMS12008
Take advantage of the highest quality training in the nation, with a Massage Masters School Remedial Massage Diploma.
This qualification course is appropriate for learners seeking a serious career in the Massage & Complementary Therapy Industry. Gaining this Diploma makes you a highly qualified professional Massage Therapist
The Curriculum Details Of Our Remedial Massage Diploma
Advanced Massage Master Techniques With Intuitive Massage: Learn to tailor make your massage with a variety of massage techniques from different massage styles with the very best results for your clients need. Release the deepest seated tight muscles and energy blocks.
- Advanced Deep Tissue, Sports and Remedial Massage: 35 hours
- Eastern Energy Work Techniques, Including Shiatsu Massage, Acupressure and Intro. To Chinese Medicine , 15hours
- Emotional Release and Breath Work: 10 hours
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3: 20 hours (Fast Track On Line)
- Student Clinic with public: 10 hours of Student Massage Practical Massage Work On Your Own, Massage To Relatives, Friends and or Public, with assessment follow up. (Own Work)
- Business Mastery Part 2 , We teach you all you need to know to set up up a successful massage therapy practice in the toughest of environments, 10 hours (Fast Track, On Line)
The Highest Quality Massage Classes, Seminars & Workshops
After graduating from our MMS Remedial Massage Diploma, you will be able to obtain professional indemnity insurance, be eligible to join the INTA Massage Association and to start your new career as a professional massage therapist.
Your New Skills Will Include:
- Provide professional Holistic, Deep tissue, Remedial, Sports or Relaxation massage treatments including Acupressure, Thai and Shiatsu techniques
- Plan an effective Massage treatment strategy
- Perform Massage health assessment
- Provide specialized and tailor-made Massage Masters treatments
- Provide massage treatments within a corporate setting
- Provide a seated Massage treatment
- Provide massage treatments for athletes at professional events
- Maintain industry standards of personal hygiene, health and awareness
- Develop the highest standards of professional practice and expertise
- Implement and monitor compliance with legal and ethical requirements
- Maintain an effective health work environment
- Analyze and apply various types of health information
- Set up and manage a professional massage therapy practice
You will need a prerequisite of the Massage Mastery 100 hour Holistic Massage Certificate; or else proven knowledge* of Anatomy and Physiology, Consultation techniques, as well as Swedish Massage; Aromatherapy; Basic Remedial Massage, and Reflexology, in order to undertake this Remedial Massage Diploma Course. Please see our Certificate of Holistic Massage for all the information or else click here to contact one of our expert Massage Masters Course Advisors.